looky what I just got

TBearOne8III

20191207-141705.jpg

20191207-141712.jpg

20191207-141734.jpg

Pandora's Box 6. caught it on a lightning deal on amazon for $160. There are a lot of great arcade games on here. damn near all the fighters. street fighter, tekken, etc. it has some great beat'em ups. x-men, shinobi, double dragon, metal slug, contra. some old school platformers. mario bros, bonks adventures, mega man, ghouls and ghosts. this is an all around great arcade machine. has hdmi and vga cables. also you can use the stick on xbox and playstation. my only gripe is i had to download the roms and it dosent have a search feature. there are a lot of games to flip thru.

• Like 1

Dirk, i've been stalking and researching this shit for months. after i figured out that it would cost about the same or more to the the rasberry pi cabinet, i just went for the pandora setup. but there are a lot of clones out there. and the clones are easier to get your hands on. basically, any pandora box that has an "s" on it is a clone. i got the pandora box 6. the clone is 6s. you usually have to get them on aliexpress and pay $100 for shipping from china. i found a company on amazon that sell them in the states. but i emailed the main pandora company 3a to get the download ink for the roms.

• Like 1